After 40 weeks of expecting, sometimes the idea of putting together a hospital bag for yourself and then your little one can leave even a normally organized person a little flummoxed. (Trust us, we’re doing it for the second time and still don’t want to over or under do it!) Luckily, HATCH, one of our favorite resources for looking chic before, during & after pregnancy, has got you covered whether you’re on your way or coming home.
HATCH to HOSPITAL BOX, $248
The HATCH-to-Hospital Box is the perfect gift to give yourself or your loved one to ensure all possible comforts and luxuries during a stay in the hospital. The box includes:
- One pair of amazing-fit panty briefs, which offer you full coverage without sacrificing style
- Knee-length modal nightgown that feels like an extension of your softest, coziest tee, and can be pulled down for nursing
- Coordinated jersey robe that hits just below the knee, with attached belt for your convenience
- Pair of delectable grey cashmere tube socks
Once you are ready to leave with your new bundle, the HATCH to Home set makes sure you have the perfect take-me-home ensemble and the accessories to ensure that baby and his/her documentation are safe.
HATCH to Home Box, $188 The box includes:
- A classic gray terry MAKIÉ newborn onesie with ivory bear and pile socks
- A luxe keepsake envelope to E.Frances Paper to hold your little one’s birth details and documents
- An ivory cashmere blanket with signature pink embroidered stripe